Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Reading

For my birthday, I bought myself a Kindle.
I have put it to good use this summer and find I read much more. A couple of clicks, a few seconds and you have a new book loaded and ready to go! 
So, here is my summer reading recommendation list. Please, no judgement...no highly intellectual books here. This truly is a "good beach read" kind of list. 

1. The Paris Wife (Paul McClain)
I read this before seeing Midnight in Paris. They are a great combo. It will make you want to plan your European vacation.

2. Room (Emma Donoghue) 

3.Unbroken (Laura Hillenbrand)

4. Bossypants (Tina Fey)
I couldn't help but laugh obnoxiously loud so Isaac would ask what was so funny. 

I'm working on one right  now but don't have high hopes for it making the recommended summer reading list...

No comments:

Post a Comment