Friday, July 15, 2011

We are feeling the HEAT

Not only are we feeling the 100+ weather, James's internal temp is up too. The week has been spent with a lot of Motrin and Tylenol. Apparently, James suffered from the "summertime flu" and on top of that, has not 1, not 2...but THREE teeth coming in. It's always baffled me when women said "oh, he must be teething," but I now understand that every one of those pearly whites comes with pain (not just for the child but for the parents too). So, I would be happy if all of his teeth came in at one time and it was over.

So, after a few days not working and cooped up together indoors. James and I were delighted to have an outing today to....Target! Does it get more exciting than that?!

As I was feeling sorry for myself and how exhausting it is to care for a sick child (thank you mom for all your years of patiently nursing us)...I ran across this blog. I think I'm tired...check out these women's schedules. She is featuring a variety of working mothers and their daily schedules. It's pretty interesting. Made me tired just to read it.
http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment