Saturday, September 3, 2011

Go Rebels

As I type this, BYU has taken the lead. I hope by the time I finish blogging, the Rebels improve their game and come out on top. Until then, I'll fill you in on our christening of football season, at least for Isaac. This week has included: fantasy football draft, Memphis/MSU game at the Liberty Bowl, Grove grocery shopping/planning/cooking, game day pancakes, a day in the Grove with friends and family, Ole Miss football game (outcome to still be determined), and a very sleepy boy. I must admit I went into the day very, very skeptical as to how James (I) would handle a full, hot day in the Grove. He was dirty and tired, but I was pleasantly surprised. It may take me weeks to gather up enough energy to go back, but it was (for the most part) pretty successful--meaning few tears and no major breakdowns.

Now, for the visual documentation...

 ESPN game day in his jersey and diaper
 Seeing Ed, Emily, and Abigail (we also saw Michael and Katy)
 Meeting Trammell and visiting with Amanda and Lauren
 Hanging out with D
Too tired to stay awake any longer! Isn't he peaceful when he sleeps!?

Not looking good Rebels...

No comments:

Post a Comment