Monday, January 9, 2012

cold weather fun?!

I love warm weather, even mild weather. I just am not a cold weather person. Is anyone really a cold weather person? If you are, we need to talk about how and what I can do to move my feelings a little more in that direction. We have ventured out as much as possible but as the drizzle continues outside, James needed an activity. His favorite thing, by far, is George's dog food. So after several "no no, don't touch"es, I decided to be super creative and let James play in a box of dried beans. It was a hit. He laughed, he put them in and out...I had found a winner. Then I decided to check my Google Reader...bad idea. I came back to a kitchen covered in dried beans and a kiddo swimming in them. So, we are back to square one on rainy day activities....but it was fun while it lasted, at least for James! We should probably stick to the Children's Museum for creative fun...

Here he is in action...before the BIG spill (note the small spills have already occurred)


Hope the sun will come out tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment