Friday, April 20, 2012

Haircut and artwork

The week has flown by, as they seem to do these days. We have unpacked, and I'm currently packing again to head to Louisville to see some very missed cousins! It has been an eventful week at the Byrd house, at least for James.

Wednesday, I took James to the High Point Barber Shop for his first "real" haircut. I tried to take a picture, but in the midst of holding his hands down, putting food in his mouth and trying to keep everyone calm, the picture on my phone was only a blur. But, I did get an after shot. He looks so much older. I hope to not have to relive the haircut experience for a while.

 Today, while I attempted to get the kitchen clean, James attempted a little artwork. He's about as neat as his mother. After this was taken, he proceeded to draw on the table and his stomach. I'm thankful for washable markers.
Well, back to I-55. We should invest in our own gas station. But, it is well worth it for a visit with some of our favorite people. Happy Friday!

P.S.- Toby, this makes 2 posts in one week...I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment