Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I can remember having a 6 week or 9-week session at school and thinking, it was such a long time. Six weeks goes by in a blink of an eye these days. We are in a busy season of life at the Byrd house. It seems that there is constant activity, which makes time go even faster. James is growing and changing weekly. He is becoming more verbal by the day. He has added "no" to his repertoire (oh goodie!). He has spent time with cousins from near and far.
We celebrated ZD's 100th birthday.
We watched the final game of the Grizzlies playoff season.
We showered Halley Williams and the twins with gifts, food and fun.
We celebrated birthdays and mother's day.
Life is full.
I hope I am soaking it up and not just getting through it.

My computer is acting up and I can't seem to find my pictures from the last few weeks. So here are some photos to make you smile!

 James gave himself to Katy for graduation.
 He has discovered his creative side. Maybe he will be into body art...his Big Daddy and Poppie will love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment