Wednesday, September 23, 2015

MRI results

Late Monday night they did an MRI to determine if the placenta is attached to and/or growing outside of the uterine wall (it's called placenta accreta). So, yesterday I anxiously awaited the results and passed the time with various time killers (tv shows, podcasts, TED Talks, reading, and even trying my hand at calligraphy). The high risk doctor came in early last night and said that it doesn't show signs of growing outside of the uterus but it is "bulging" and they can't rule out that it's attached. So, while I am very thankful that I don't definitely have placeta accreta there is still a lot of unknown, which is hard for control freaks like me.

So, what's the plan? Take it day by day and week by week. There was a glimmer of hope that I might be able to go home if I don't have another bleed but it was only a glimmer. So, I'm trying to mentally prepare for 50 days here- that takes us to 34 weeks. So, any reading lists, computer tasks, tv shows, craft projects that can be done from bed...send them my way.

The boys come back to Memphis today and are coming to visit this afternoon. Please pray for me to not be an emotional wreck when they arrive and pray for them as they adjust to their new "normal."

If you need me, I'm in room 408 at Methodist Germantown. Come visit!

1 comment:

  1. Poker Game The you have is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing... Game Poker Online

    ReplyDelete