Wednesday, September 23, 2015

the boys are back in town

William and James made their debut on the antepartum floor today. Thanks to my mother who drove them from Louisville to Memphis and straight to the hospital. Biggest attraction was the movable bed and the cabinets.

James decorated my room and jumped on the couch.

Thank you to dear friends who stocked me up on toys and crafts...the boys were well entertained. I fed them treats and sent them home sugared up. I have missed them so much and am sad that I can't tuck them in and wake up with them tomorrow. It's amazing how quickly the things that are mundane and a "hassle" can become the things you long for the most.

Grateful for hugs, sticky kisses (note the melted ice cream on William's shirt) and a little excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment